Register your students for the 2020-21 school year by logging into the AISD Parent Cloud.
You will need the following to register your student:
- Current paycheck stub or SNAP eligibility documentation.
- Proof of residence, gas, or electric bill, or lease agreement.
- Child's official birth certificate or equivalent.
- Up-to-date immunization record.
- Parent/guardian photo ID.
- Child's social security card, if the child has one.
Families with students NEW to AISD, including pre-kindergarten can online register their students OR request paper packets to be USPS mailed if they are unable to reigster online. Requests for paper packets can be made by campuses/parents/guardians calling the Parent Support Line at 512-414-9187 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Visit my.austinisd.org
2) Log in to Parent Cloud (new students must create a Parent Cloud account)
3) Select “AISD Student Registration”
4) Choose your language and Log in
We are excited to welcome you to Austin ISD!
*Contact your home campus for help or to answer questions.
Technology Support: 512-414-9187